DEISER is looking for a talented and passionate multidisciplinary designer to join our marketing team. This role will have you working on a wide variety of customer facing design projects from concept to execution, including the web, landing pages and blog layout design, newsletters, corporate branding, collateral, infographics and other creative deliverables within DEISER’s brand book guidelines supporting whole marketing strategy.
The right designer will be an excellent communicator who will create engaging, cohesive marketing and brand assets working cross-functionally with marketing, product and service teams. The ideal candidate will have experience designing for both digital, ad and print. We’re a small and agile company that is growing quickly, which means this role offers a significant opportunity to advance your career and take on new responsibilities where your work will be highly impactful, and the environment is dynamic and fun.
What you’ll do...
• Animated graphics.
• Maintain SEO code.
• Create brochures, flyers and presentations.
• Design and manage brand assets.
• Design collateral and conference materials + swag.
• Print materials as needed.
• Produce graphic brand assets as well as product and service departments.
• Create infographics as needed.
• Create and maintain a library of graphic assets.
• Mailchimp email templates/design.
• Keynote and Powerpoint presentation templates/design.
• Social Media banners, post images.
• Display ads (static and .gifs).
Must be proficient with:
• Adobe CC.
• Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or closely related field.
• 3 – 5 Years Professional Design Experience.
• Extensive Knowledge of Adobe CC: InDesign (You know the difference between paragraph & character styles, and how to properly use both, and understand the importance of setting up proper grids and master pages); Illustrator; Photoshop; Dreamweaver.
• Business-to-Business (B2B) marketing experience preferred.
• Strong HTML/CSS knowledge, Experience in WordPress.
• Basic Print Prep / Preflight Techniques.
• HTML Email Experience, including knowledge of client restrictions and workarounds.
• HTML5 animated advertising.
• Works wells on teams and also independently; thrives in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
• Experience working with cross functional teams across operations, services, development and marketing functions.
It's admired, but not required, if you also have:
• Affinity and thorough understanding of Design Thinking principles.
• Along with your resume, send us a cover letter that demonstrates your understanding of DEISER, and links us to your portfolio.
We are an open, honest company, without hierarchies or bureaucracy, we are passionate about people, and we are passionate and creative about what we do. We believe that the world is changing very quickly and together with it the way we do business, “The happiness of your customers is the direct reflection of how happy and involved are your employees”.
We are all about developing smart add-ons and provide expert technical guidance of Atlassian tools to help companies to achieve their goals enhancing teamwork experience.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
• DEISER is a growing company that is making a difference in Spain at how we provide Atlassian focused services and add-ons.
• There are a lot of smart people to work with!
• Career advancement (plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibility with a growing company!).
• Opportunity to work with some of the biggest names in Spain.
• Opportunity to make an impact on DEISER and Atlassian customer's (more than 60k around the world and growing every day).
• Opportunity to attend design events as well as DEISER’s and Atlassian’s (Atlassian Summit, AtlasCamp, Enterprise Day, etc..).
We want to meet you! If you think you could work with us, and start to create great things, send us an e-mail.
Send us your CV and portfolio to email@example.com